Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Both Barrels


Today we are celebrating KAXE's 32nd birthday. In honor of our birthday we asked people to bake us 32 birthday cakes and the count so far is 24. Earlier this morning in the KAXE Kitchen I ran into a very nice gentleman who spilled his guts out to me. He asked me how long I've been working at KAXE and I told him nearly 13 years. He said and I quote, "I thought you were an asshole! But now I love listening to you." He said he normally doesn't open up like that with people but he did for me and I thought it was great .. kind of! Then, a short guy with dark "Al Linder" ssunglasses stopped by for a piece of cake. I've never met him before in my life. The first thing he said to me was, "The things you see when you don't have a gun!" I've never understood the unique gift I have that makes people despise me but it must be real.

No comments: