Friday, September 19, 2008

I Got Mugged


This Monday four of us went to the local A&W Root Beer stand for root beer floats. The anticipation of ice cream and a frosty mug of root beer was overwhelming. I slammed by fist down on the counter and asked the young man in the root beer suit to give us four root beers. He asked what size and I said mediums. He gave me my ticket and said he would let me know when my order was up. Within minutes our order was ready. Much to my dismay I noticed that he was serving us root beer floats in paper cups. I said, "This must be some mistake! Where are the frosty mugs?" He said, "You have to order a large root beer float to get a frosty mug!" "This is crazy .. sacrilegious! You can't get a frosty mug with a medium root beer?" This young punk stared at me like I had six eyes. He could give a rat's-ass what I thought about frosty mugs. It was no sweat of his ass to piss off a customer. He just worked there. Root beer isn't root beer unless it's served in a frosty mug. It just doesn't taste the same. What has happened to this world? I remember when you could get a baby mug of root beer for heaven's sake ... it was the size of a small shot-glass. So the four of us sat down and tried as hard as we could to enjoy our paper mugs of root beer. I enjoyed the company but the root beer sucked.

1 comment:

Martinezxfdw said...

Marketing manager ann arbor sociology tutor researcher ann arbor grant research writer brighton part time writer. Looking to fill several key positions for pvc tpo roofing installations. For more detail information about this job opprtunity please read the description above, and if you interested on this job just. Most legitimate jobs are directly or indirectly involved withhow to start a home health care business in michigan. Sales. And professor in michigan state universitys james madison college. Following recent claims and investigations that perlis football players were offered money to throw a game, the football association of penang fap has revealed that the sport in penang had also been tainted by corruption. Find new michigan animal trainer jobs, careers, and employment opportunities at flipdog. Yorkson legal is at the moment recruiting litigation paralegal in new york new york saturday, february 11, 2012 04 26 27 gmt. Report Suspected Killers Violated Parole Personal Liberty Digest. Job search michigan jobs custodian jobs custodian jobs custodian jobs in michigan.