Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two Left Feet


What does stress do to you? Does it make you lose weight? Does it make you vulnerable to diseases? Does it make you snap at your family members? Does it make you miss your period? Does it make your hair fall out? Does it make your poop a little softer? Stress does many things to many people but the example I witnessed today was a first. I was sitting in a meeting when I heard a loud "Oh my God" come from one of the people in the meeting. "I'm so embarrassed ... I can't believe this. How could this happen?" as he buried his blushing face in his hands. What was it you ask? He put on two completely different shoes. That's' right ... two completely different shoes! I thought bringing a full gallon of milk out to the car with me was bad? Can you imagine putting on two different shoes? I'm trying to imagine how that happened. Does he have both pair right next to each other and put them on blindly? Wouldn't they feel different? I guess not because he had them on today. I sure hope he tells his family this story because it's just too good. I've always heard that if you don't make mistakes you're not trying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photo resembles Scott Hall's ankles....he cannot possibly be that stressed......!! :)